Thursday, August 8, 2013

Online jobs

So I have been trying to find an online job for a while now. Its summer, school doesn't start for a while for me and I have nothing to do. The reason it has to be online is because I don't have my license yet, and have no way out of the house. 
So I have been researching ways to earn money online. I first tried freelancer.com. Will someone please tell me if this is a scam or not. I made an account. I know programming and web design. So I thought that this would be a great website for me. I got a few offers and the emails directed me to some shady website. And then they want me to give more personal information. Like hell am I going to do that. So I dropped that faster that you can say bitch please. 
Then I found out about cashcrate. What the hell is this. I looked at the site and of course I have to give info to see what it really is. So I signed up. I was then directed to third party sites that wanted feedback from random people. This would institute me giving out more personal information to a lot of random third party sties. Yeah.....no thanks.. 
So now I am close to going back to school and have earned no money. This is just perfect. Who else is in this same boat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment