Sunday, March 16, 2014

What I would like this blog to be...

Everyone and anyone seems to have their own blog. So I thought, hell, I should start one too. I've done a couple for internships and whatnot, but never one for my personal life. My first post on this blog was from the day I graduated high school, which keep in mind was just last year. I planned on creating a blog of random thoughts and quotes daily that inspired me or I thought would be interesting to put down. Since then, I've posted some random things. what can I say, once you get to know me, you'll see that I really am crazy behind this shell. I am trying to keep a rhythm for this blog. I hoped to post daily, but that seems like a far fetched dream now. I just don't have time, but I will try. 
Personally, I want this to be somewhere people can come to get a good laugh. I want you to be able to leave with a smile on your face and a significantly brighter mood. I have my own methods of coping with stressful situations and bad periods of life. I have certain sites and activities that I do that I know relax me and always leave me with a smile. I would love this to be a place like that for someone. If I can brighten just one person's day, I would be overjoyed. 
So I will continue to post random thoughts, and events that take place in my life. I will not delete anything anymore, and I will let whatever happens happen. 
Happy reading everyone, and do let me know if there are any comments or random questions you have for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment